July 17, 2007

Today's Snarfage

I generally despise posts consisting of nothing but "here's what I eated toodays," but I gotta admit, keeping accurate food diaries is pretty essential. So I gotta. But here's the upside: I'll always be honest, even on days when I really should have just strapped a feedbag fully of Chubby Hubby to my face and been done with it (today's a good example). And I'll always close with a laugh. Tonight, it's an LOL Cat.

(I don't care what anyones says, I still loves mah kittehs and always will!)

So, onto the snarfage:

Brekkie:

1c Kashi with blueberries and skim - 4 pts (26 remain)
1 medium iced coffee with milk and sweetener - 2 pts (24)

Lunchy:

Lean Cuisine rigatoni - 4 pts (20)
Sugar free pudding - 1 pt (19)
Apple - 2 pts (17)

Snackage:

Strawberries - 1 pt (16)
100 Calorie Chips ahoy - 2 pts (14)

Din-Din (confession: I do. not. cook. Dinner always ends up being more like "several hours of grazing slowly until my points are all gone." I am aware this is a terrible thing, and not constructive to the ultimate goal here...but hey, I said I'd be honest. So here's my "dinner."):

1 whole wheat mini tortilla with hummus - 2 pts (12)
5 mini dill pickles - 0 pts (12)
Handful baby carrots - 0 pts (12)
Sweet potato (medium) - 3 pts (9)
Sugar free pudding - 1 pt (8)
100 cal teddy grahams - 2 pts (6)
Kashi with strawberries - 4 pts (2)
More strawberries - 2 pts (0)

Normally I'd also post about my activity for the day here, but seeing as how my lazy fat ass totally bailed on the gym tonight, I gots nothing.

But instead, da catz!

No comments: