July 18, 2007

Today's Snarfage

As always, here's the boring food list...and the utter hilarity that follows. Two words: 90210 parody (the Andrea Zuckerman imitation? GOLD.)

I think even after only two days of being good about writing down my food, I can see clearly that I have a massive sweet tooth (well, I always knew that) that I try to satiate with fruit. Fruit is good for me, yes, but also high in sugar. I am majorly lacking in veggies. Must work on this from here on out. Two servings of veg a day.

Brekkie:

1 c. Kashi Go Lean with 1/4 c. blueberries - 4 pts (26 remain)
1 medium iced coffee with skim and sweet n low - 1 pt (25)

Lunch:

Healthy Choice chicken noodle soup cup - 3 pts (22)
1 c. sliced strawberries and blueberries - 2 pts (20)
100 cal oreos - 2 pts (18)

Snackage:

Apple - 2 pts (16)
Sugar free pudding - 1 pt (15)
4 Twizzlers - 2 pts (13)

Dinnah:

Made a REAL dinner tonight! Too bad I ate way too much of it. Need to estimate on points here...

"Healthy" American chopped suey (whole wheat rotini, lean ground turkey burger, stewed canned tomatoes), um, a big bowl...

Why not just give it the whole 13 points? That doesn't help the fact that I caved and had more 100 cal cookies for "dessert," so I'm in the hole minus 2 on the day. Sucky.

Okay, well enough of that bullcrap. Onto the hilarity:

No comments: