July 30, 2007

Oh, Entourage

Okay, so I really love "Entourage," and I get that it's set in L.A., the shallow center of the universe, where thin is in and anything over a size 2 is a heifer, blah blah blah.

But Sunday night's episode (just watching now) featured Turtle, who while not huge is definitely a bit fat, on a hunt for sex in an effort to win a bet. One of the other characters suggests Craigslist, where they check out profiles of fat girls looking for sex, figuring that would be an "easy close." Naturally, Turtle rejects them as "pigs."

I won't even touch the whole "fat chicks must be easy because they're so desperate" meaning behind that. But nothing bugs me more than when fat men scoff at the idea of being with fat women. Hypocritical much?

Admittedly, if I had my dream choice of men who'd love me and be with me no matter my weight, I might not automatically say I'd want a fat guy although I wouldn't want a hard body either, maybe more like a Turtle type, if I'm honest. Heh, maybe that's my issue with it, I feel like he's rejecting me when I'd totally love to have him. Ha! I've figured it out.

And, since he ended up having to wear a big pink fuzzy bunny outfit in order to get laid, I guess I can forgive it.

But still. Fuck a fattie now and then, Turtle! It'll keep you grounded in big bad Hollywood.

No comments: